The Spinchboard Solo is a great training tool for climbers that want to push their limits at an affordable price! It incorporates and builds on the experience and quality of its big brother, the Spinchboard. The two-bolt mounting allows you to spin the board between different modes, enabling you to train core strength, resistance or just finger strength on the various slopers and pockets. You can attach it normally for the hard mode slopers and pockets, and you can attach it upside down for the easy slopers and pockets, more suited for warming up. It can also be mounted with the provided screws.
- Switch between easy and hard mode
- 4 levels of slopers
- 4 levels of difficulty per pocket type
- Two-bolt or screw mounting
- The threaded holes on both sides allow you to attach optional rings for hanging holds!
The bolt holes in this fingerboard are compatible with our Basewood climbing wall, which makes it super easy to turn the board upside down to switch modes!
- Spinchboard Solo fingerboard
- M10 bolts , T-nuts, screws and plugs
- Selection from 11 standard colors (of which red and blue are the most popular)
*This polyurethane hold is designed according to the NEN-EN 12572-3-2008 standard, assuring a strong and reliable design.